Journey from Rome return Eurostar (Summer 2017)
About London, United Kingdom
Additional Included Highlights
- Rome: Visit St. Peter's Basilica, see the Colosseum and overlook the Forum during a private guided tour of the city.
- Tuscany: Enjoy a short tutorial about Chianti wines.
- Florence: Walk with your guide to the Cathedral, see the ‘Gates of Paradise' and open-air gallery of Signoria Square.
- Venice: Cruise, with commentary, to St. Mark's Square. See the Doges' Palace, Bridge of Sighs and St. Mark's Basilica.
- Lucerne: View the emotive Lion Monument. See the covered Chapel Bridge and Jesuit Church.
- Paris: See Notre Dame Cathedral, the façades of the Louvre Museum, the Place de la Concorde. Drive along the Champs Elysées to the Arc de Triomphe.
- Scenic Drives: The Apennines, St. Gotthard and Swiss Alps.
AUTHENTIC REGIONAL FLAVOURS
- Lucerne: You are offered a selection of restaurants on your Dine-Around evening. Choose your own ambience, cuisine and drinks for an intimate culinary experience.
- Paris: Rendezvous with your friends at a typical French bistro in the Quartier Latin, for a little wine and a rousing Celebration Dinner. Bon Appétit!
- 9 Buffet Breakfasts (BB); plus 1 Welcome Dinner (WD), 1 Dine-Around evening (DA), 1 Restaurant Dinner (RD) and 1 Celebration Dinner (CD) all with wine, plus tea or coffee.
- Rome: Gain VIP fast-track entry to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel with an art expert. Make the most of behind-the-scenes access to the famous Bramante Staircase.
- Florence: With your Local Expert view the magnificent cathedral and Signoria Square, an open-air gallery of Renaissance Masterpiece.
- Venice: To the tune of accompanying musicians, you are serenaded through the atmospheric canals by gondola, past water-lapped doorways and Rococo palaces.
- Stanserhorn: A spectacular journey by a funicular railway and open-top cable car to the summit of the Stanserhorn for expansive mountain views.
- Paris: A Local Expert takes you on a walking tour of the Latin Quarter to Notre Dame Cathedral and Île de la Cité.
- Paris: With tickets to the Eiffel Tower prearranged, ascend and enjoy spectacular panoramas of Paris.
- Eurostar: Relax on the smooth, high-speed Eurostar train from Paris via the historic Channel Tunnel to London.
STAY AT THE BEST ADDRESSES
- Venice: The Hilton Molino Stucky Venice, once a flourishing flourmill, is now internationally recognised as one of Italy's iconic pieces of industrial architecture. Beautifully restored, it now houses a hotel unlike any other, offering a different view of Venice. The hotel is minutes from Venice's main attractions via shuttle boat.
- Paris: The 4-star Pullman Paris Montparnasse hotel is located in the heart of Paris. The hotel has been completely renovated and offers a bar, restaurant and fitness room.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.