Uniworld - HIGHLIGHTS OF EASTERN EUROPE & ISTANBUL
About Istanbul, Turkey
An ideal voyage for travelers seeking new, off-the-beaten-path destinations.
Follow a path forged by crusaders, kings and conquerors through Hungary, Serbia, Croatia, Romania, Bulgaria and Turkey. Immerse yourself in new cultures and make new friends as you travel from splendid Budapest to exotic Istanbul, discovering the best that the revitalized nations of Eastern Europe have to offer along the way.
- 7-night cruise in a riverview stateroom on the imperial River Duchess or stunning River Princess
- 2 nights in Bucharest at the Radisson Blu Hotel (or similar) with breakfast
- 2 nights in Istanbul at the InterContinental Istanbul (or similar) with breakfast
- 7 days of hosted excursions, including “Choice Is Yours” options
- 3 UNESCO World Heritage sites
IT’S ALL INCLUDED: All gratuities for everyone onboard and onshore; personalized hosted shore excursions; in-suite butler service; scheduled airport transfers; unlimited beverages, including incredible local wines, craft beers, and premium spirits, such as Grey Goose and Glenfiddich; all meals, prepared with the finest and freshest local ingredients; onboard fitness center and exercise classes led by professionally trained instructors, as well as complimentary bicycles for use onshore; entertainment and Signature Lectures; ship-wide Wi-Fi; and more.